Hi, I’m Deb Fry. I have been a licensed clinical professional counselor in Chicago, serving the Ravenswood, Lakeview, and North Center area for more than 20 years.
Some of my areas of specialization include depression, anxiety, infertility treatment, loss and working with people who have been through trauma.
My style is welcoming and supportive. I strive to provide a safe, comfortable environment that allows one to explore and express their concerns, thoughts and feelings, in order to discover where change or growth is needed. I enjoy working with individuals, couples and families in a wide variety of situations.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), IL, license #180-001575
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), National Board Certification #00005903
- Master of Science degree, Rehabilitation Psychology, IL Institute of Technology
- Post-graduate Certificate, University of Chicago, Center For Family Health, Advanced Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science degree, University of CO, Boulder
- Member, Resolve, National Infertility Association
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, IL Mental Health Counselor’s Association
- Member, IL Counseling Association
- Member, IL Psychological Association
- Member, Chicago Association for Psychoanalytic Association